The coastal town of Benidorm is located on the Costa Blanca. This tourist destination, on the shores of the Mediterranean, is located just 45 minutes northeast of Alicante airport. It is famous for its extensive golden sandy beaches. Benidorm has great tourist attractions that attract all ages and from all over the world. The weather, the beaches, and the countless things make it a destination that ensures an unforgettable experience. What are you waiting for? Remote work from Benidorm!
Post also available in Spanish
What to see?
Undoubtedly in Benidorm, there are places that you can not leave without visiting. Some of them are:
- The Balcony of the Mediterranean. It is undoubtedly the most emblematic place in Benidorm. It is located in the old town of Benidorm. From the lookout castle, you can contemplate the most characteristic stamp of Benidorm’s Levante Beach. With its famous promenade in the shape of a half moon. Also, the skyline of Benidorm, with its skyscrapers and the natural park of Sierra Helada, frames this beautiful picture.
- The viewpoint of La Cruz. To have the best panoramic view of the city, you must go to the Cross of Benidorm. This viewpoint is located at an altitude of 217 meters at the highest point of the Natural Park of Serra Gelada. It offers a spectacular view of the city, the coast, and mountains, especially at sunset.
- L’Aigüera Park. It stands out for its unique design, with two Roman-style auditoriums linked by a 300-meter walkway lined with palm trees. Numerous cultural shows and concerts are held here in the summer.
What to do?
- Find bargains in Benidorm’s street markets. One of the most famous is the Rincón de Loix flea market. It is perfect for buying quality clothes and fresh produce and having a stall of tasty churros. Another market that operates all year round is the Foietes market, which stands out for its fruit and vegetable stalls. Besides being surrounded by an area of bars and restaurants.
- Visit the theme parks. To spend a fun day with friends or family, among the best ones we find: is Aqualandia. It is one of the largest water parks in Europe with fast slides and large pools, suitable for all audiences. Terra Mitica. You will release adrenaline on this park’s roller coasters and enjoy different shows.
- Visit the pubs on Gerona Street. When the sun sets on the horizon, the streets of Benidorm come alive with flashy neon lights. The city has places for all tastes, like bars with live bands. And discos where you can dance until the wee hours of the morning and terraces for a quiet drink overlooking the promenade.
- To eat a paella. The restaurant offered in Benidorm is wide and varied as it concentrates on many places that provide typical and international food. Although if there is one dish that stands out above the rest is the delicious paella offered by restaurants such as J.Manu, Bar Mal Pas, and Marisqueria Cordoba, all located in the historic center.
Source: The Fork
Nearby to explore
Some of the most recommended excursions to do if you telecommute from Benidorm are:
-Altea: a coastal town you fall in love with at first sight for its old town full of houses with white facades and narrow streets leading to its imposing Church of Nuestra Señora del Consuelo.
-Calpe: one of the most beautiful villages of Costa Blanca that wonders for its beaches and coves, the medieval and Roman ruins, the salt mines, and the iconic Rock of Ifach.
-Villajoyosa: is dotted with picturesque houses with colorful facades.
UbiWork in Benidorm
As for our range of accommodation adapted to teleworking, we find different and luxurious apartments from which you can enjoy incredible panoramic views.
Some of the most preferred by our clients are the Benipark apartment or the Aquarium II. Although we have a wide range of options for our ubiworkers to choose the one they like the most.
Are you a remote worker/WFH?
Become an Ubiworker!
Join our community to stay up to date! You’ll receive special access to downloadable content, early booking discounts, and behind-the-scenes small community building.
Do you have accommodation in Benidorm and would like to rent it for telecommuters?
Become an UbiWork Host! https://ubiwork.co/become-a-host/
Cover image source: Visit Benidorm